Sultry Sunday: The Lap Turns on Ms. Julie

Strict Julie in the shower

As you know, Strict Julie is a Canadian Disciplinarian who lovingly oversees david, her husband, in a domestic discipline relationship. She also directs others, on occasion, in their pursuit of personal goals. I can attest to her diabolical and effective approach to assuring absolute compliance to the agreed upon strategies. So, it is with some amusement and anticipation that I am compelled to advise that Julie will have her adorable derrière spanked by david on February 18. As they say, turnabout is fair play. I cannot wait to read Julie’s posted summary of the event. She always shares the details and associated emotions.

As stated on her blog, Strict Julie Spanks (follow the title link to read all of Julie’s announcement):

julie to be Publicly Spanked???

Yes, you heard it here first, I fully intend to get my bottom publicly spanked by my husband in front of practically my whole family!!!! Ok, not really spanked, David agreed to one smack on my ass, and then to say something that strongly implies more once he gets me home. But in front of everybody! …

What do you guys think? Is this totally nuts? Oh, and please let the teasing start. As you now know, it makes me cream my panties (when I’m wearing any, that is 😉

Provided by Strict Julie Spanks

This entry was posted in Ass, Babes, Corporal Punishment, david, Domestic Discipline,, Hand Spanking, Male Dom,, OTK, Public Spasnking, Sex, Spanking, Strict Julie Spanks!. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Sultry Sunday: The Lap Turns on Ms. Julie

1. gilly says:

This post made me laugh and think, which is fantastic.

2. julie says:

Thank you for the “plug”.
    Based on that photo, I think my bum bears a certain similarity to the one in the cartoon. Other than the colour, that is, and my husband is keen to address that next Sunday!

3. Mitch says:

Julie – are you suggesting that David plug you, also? A healthy OTK spanking with a plug in place would be awesome! Please do keep us informed.

4. peejay Thomas says:

I think ALL disciplinarians NEED to be spanked from time to time, so they can learn to do it even better themselves. SURELY they all need to see that? 😉

5. Mitch says:

I am not sure I agree with you, peejay. I know many Disciplinarians who have never felt a lick yet are masterful spankers who get results and command respect They know precisely what to do and how to do it.

6. Julie says:

No plugs necessary, Mitch!

As far as peejay’s comment goes, I can only speak to my own experience, but I feel being on the bottom has definitely helped me as a top. Understanding certain physical sensations, psychological limits, and feelings of craving and lusting and wanting but not wanting. I feel better “tuned up” and “in tune” when doing a topping scene as a result. But you that’s just me.

7. markiee says:

The shower is the perfect place to start. What a beautiful woman you are & a perfect bottom to boot. A perfect bonding between a husband & a wife. And who knows…making up afterwards could make it all worthwhile !!!! It”ll be fun to find out! Don’t you think???? 😉