Well spanked

This young lady’s bottom has been well spanked and is quite red … as it should be. She is now standing in the corner, and not allowed to rub or touch her bottom so there is no relief to the sting and pain she feels.

This entry was posted in None. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Well spanked

1. Jeff says:

Thats the way naughty cheeks are supposed to look. I would have finished up with some well deserved smacks to the tops of her thighs as well. Wish someone would give me a spanking like that.

2. franey says:

corner time and not allowed to touch or rub her bottom, that is real punishment for wrong doing as the Mammy/Daddy woman/man must have known she sure deserved that red bottom for her naughtiness: I wonder somewhat was it a male/female hand that dished out this red bottom or does it make a difference the sex of the one who dishes outa spanking I have receieved an equally sore bottom from both and smetimes the woman has thought me the sorer lesson: a good old fashioned spanking in days gone by the girls felt their mammies hand while the boys got their Father’s belt from him: strange but alot of truth in what I say: A bare bottom spanking is painfull no matter the hamd laying it on: corporal punisment well that is a different scenario again: equality of the giver makes no difference to the receiever

3. Jeff says:

I agree franey. It doesn’t matter which gender is administering the spanking, a woman is just as capable as a man in delivering a very severe spanking, in fact sometimes more so. I know from experience.

4. franey says:

I still admire this bottom as it displays a good spanking has taken place: She sure must me in pain. petite bottom cheeks too hopefully she will not deserve one for some time:

5. Kemo says:

Thats not a lady’s backside! That’s the disciplinarian Dana Kanes bottoms bottom!!
    Seen enough pics of that on her site to know it!

6. sixofthebest says:

Yes, I am all in favor of humiliation of a naughty woman. Whereupon she displays her knickered bottom, before she is spanked. and her caned naked rear end after, for all to see.

7. Tommy says: