This invites a spanking

What implement would you use? I would bend her over the nearest bench, railing, or similar, and paddle her tush until quite red. A nice wooden pocket paddle would do the trick especially with the sweet spot so delightfully exposed.

Via Redblow

This entry was posted in None. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to This invites a spanking

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention This invites a spanking ยป All Things Spanking -- Topsy.com

2. Soundchaser says:

Nothing short of a serious strapping for this girl. Any women that would put herself out in public like this needs to be dealt with accordingly. A severe bare bottom whipping is called for. Then she won’t be so inclined to show herself off covered in marks.

3. Tanner says:

A nice stingy paddle with lots of holes in it to blister what she is showing off.
    Leave her shorts up. Little protection, and she will remember what happened when she had them on and wore them out in public. Especially the meals she had to eat off the mantelpiece, standing up.

4. Dave says:

“Geez, I hate when these shorts shrink up in the wash like this!”

5. Pez says:

I think it would be my hand.
    Two young ladies today gave me the finger on the tube for no reason. I wasn’t even initially looking at them. The cheek of them. Both had tight jeans on and there little assess was just asking for it. Boy it took eveything I had not to tell them that.

6. Mitch says:

Pez,

A double caning on the next platform would have been in order. Such “young ladies” need to be put in their place.

7. Pez says:

Mitch,

Thanks for you agreement, though I do think a caning might have been a bit to much for this pair. I think just an over the knee job which I do not think either would ever have had.